Thursday, November 5, 2015

Samuel Lee's DB 1971

Daily Bread Thursday, November 5, 2015

PHARAOH NEGOTIATES
Exodus 10: 1-11
The pharaoh who is the symbol of evil, seeing that his nation was ruined, how did he behave? What was the consequence of his behavior?
1) How long do you refuse to humble yourself before me
The LORD sent Moses to Pharaoh whose attitude was very arrogant for letting go his own people. He continues to say that if he kept his people, he would shower the plague of locusts.

2) You, men go to serve God
Seeing the critical situation that the nation of Egypt was about to die, Pharaoh's loyal subjets approached to report the situation. Then Pharaoh said: you, men leave (11). Around us, Many Christians do this kind of negotiation, if you get me out of this difficult situation, if you make me succeed in this business, I will serve you. Please do not make me Bible teacher. I marry by faith but not with someone whose nose was aquiline. Look. Pharaoh who negotiates ultimately will suffer the plague of locusts.

Prayer: Lord, I know that I can not myself stubbornly refuse to obey the word, humiliates me so that I can obey your word so as to avoid the plague of locusts

One word: we can not serve the Lord with the conditional

No comments:

Post a Comment