Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Daily Bread

Daily Bread Tuesday, October 20, 2015 (o/Dr Samuel Lee's Feb 1971's Bread)

YOU WILL WORSHIP GOD ON THIS MOUNTAIN
Exodus 3: 1-12
God said he heard the groans of the Israelites, he remembers his covenant, God is aware of their situation. How Does God then helped Israel?

1) God has visited and called Moses
God visited Moses, who led a life of hermitage. God called him and told him he was on holy ground. Moise perhaps thought that the land on which he stood was a cursed land.

2) I will make you a people worshiping God
God says:
1) I am the God of the promise, the God of history
2) I have seen the misery of Israel
3) I will deliver you from the hand of Pharaoh
4) I will lead you to a vast and rich countries
5) I will make of you a people who were slaves, princes crowned with gold, a holy people, rendering worship and service to God.
God's help is not only practical help, it is great.

Prayer: Lord, thank you, I who have no hope, you helped me specifically, but also conceived a great vision for me, so I can not stop my tears from flowing

One Word: The princes of God's kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment