Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Daily Bread Wednesday, October 21, 2015

OUR GOD SHALL BE WHO HE IS
Exodus 3: 13-22
This passage is a conversation between God and Moses, who was called. God explains how Moses would present his God to the king of Egypt and the people slave Israel. When Moses believed in the power of God, he was able to realize a great work of God. It is the same for you.

1) "I am who I am"
God told Moses that if his people asked him his name, he answered "I am who I am." What does it mean? Our God is the one who was, who is. He is who created all things, the sovereign king of the history. God is not only God of power, but our God is the loving Father, who wants to save all mankind. We can not understand, with our little head which is the size of a chickpea, greatness of His power and mystery of His love. That is why God says "I am who I am." All the kings of the earth must be cautious before Him.

2) The God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacob
This is the God who wants to establish the ancestors of faith, and to save humanity through them. He is a God of hope, who wanted to lead to a new heaven and a new earth. Do you live your life by believing in God's power and love? If so, you will be a great existence on earth.

Prayer: Lord, right now I'm like a little Moses, but if I believe in you who say "I am who am" I will become one day a mighty Moses.

One Word: Our God, the residence of power

No comments:

Post a Comment