Thursday, December 10, 2015

Samuel Lee's DB (1971)

Daily Bread: 2015-12-10
THE WEDDING OF PRINCE
Psalm 45: 1-18
Psalm 45 is the song that celebrates the marriage of Prince. But the marriage of what prince is not clear but if we see verse 7 which is cited in Heb 1: 8, we can consider him as JC.

1. Prince is beautiful
In this text, it is noted that he is the king, but as he is not married, he is a prince. Everything about him is beauty: speech, valiant, splendor, humble, pleasing appearance, charm (3-9) That such prince became my king, reign in my heart, o my soul, why you'd not lift the pen writes a poem?

2. The wife of Prince is beautiful
What a privilege to become the wife of such a prince. Most people are privated even from seeing afar a prince. But in the Bible, it is marked in several places that Jesus is the prince and the faithful as wives (Mt 25: 6). How it is a great privilege to be the bride.

Prayer: Lord, my husband, my prince, come with your beauty, come and reign in my heart. My privilege is unlimited.

One Word: Our handsome prince Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment